Get Free Alerts and Notifications for Jharkhand state govt jobs 2023 vacancies!
Are you worn out from searching through so many websites for information about Jharkhand state government jobs 2023? No need to worry; you have arrived at the right place. We have collected all the information about Jharkhand govt jobs 2023 and you can select and apply for the most appropriate one in accordance with your qualifications and level of interest. Let’s start our journey.
Jharkhand state govt jobs 2023
The meaning of Jharkhand is “The Land of Forest or Bushland.” Jharkhand is located in the eastern part of India. On November 15th, 2000, it was carved out of Bihar. Ranchi is the capital of Jharkhand, while Dumka is its sub-capital. Its neighbours include West Bengal, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh, and Bihar.
It has experienced rapid economic growth because of its highly educated and skilled labour population. Even though job prospects dropped a lot after the epidemic, Jharkhand’s economy has been growing because there are so many government jobs in the state. These jobs are in many different sectors and ministries.
There are now more than 4,925 open government posts in Jharkhand, at institutions including the Jharkhand Police Service Commission, the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC), the National Institute of Technology (NIT) Jamshedpur, the Central Coalfields Limited (CCL), and others.
Jharkhand Govt Jobs 2023 Requirements
In Jharkhand, there are no set requirements for obtaining a government post. Every government job announcement has specific minimal requirements. You should read the Jharkhand government job’s official notification in its entirety. However, you may assert that there are positions available for everyone, even those with an 8th grade, 10th, or 12th grade diploma, a degree, or a specialist degree.
Kinds of Government Jobs in Jharkhand
The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is responsible for hiring people for several state government ministries. Other departments and organisations, besides the Public Service Commission, are hiring for a variety of positions, including those for teachers, police, LDC, UDC/Clerks, Assistants, Drivers, MTS, Data Entry Operators, Scientific Assistants, Technicians, Programmers, doctors, nurses, scientists, officers, managers, operators, forest officers, engineers, judges, registrars, prosecuting officers, and others.
Candidates with any level of education, such as 8th, 10th, ITI, 12th, Degree, Diploma, Masters, Graduate, Ph.D., Post Graduate, MBBS, CA, Bachelor’s Degree, etc., can find relevant govt jobs in Jharkhand. Job openings are open to anybody who meets the requirements listed.
The Jharkhand State Government's Departments
Below is the list of several government departments in the state of Jharkhand. From the information below, you may locate department-specific government jobs in Jharkhand.
- Agriculture, Animal Husbandry & Co-operative Department
- Cabinet Election Department
- Building Construction Department
- Commercial Taxes Department
- Cabinet Secretariat and Vigilance Department
- Energy Department
- Excise Department
- Drinking-Water and Sanitation Department
- Forest, Environment & Climate Change Department
- Food, Public Distribution & Consumer Affairs Department
- Home, Jail & Disaster Management Department
- Health, Medical Education & Family Welfare Department
- Industries Department
- Information & Public Relations Department
- Higher, Technical Education & Skill Development Department
- Labour, Employment & Training Department
- Information Technology & e-Governance Department
- Law Department
- Personnel, Administrative Reforms & Raj Bhatia Department
- Mines & Geology Department
- Revenue, Registration & Land Reforms Department
- Planning Cum Finance Department
- Rural Development Department
- Road Construction Department
- Tourism, Arts, Culture, Sports & Youth Affairs Department
- School Education & Literacy Development Department
- Urban Development & Housing Department
- Water Resources Department
- Transport Department
- Women, Child Development & Social security Department
- Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Minority, and
- Backward Class Welfare Department
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission
- Police Department
- Health Department
- Forest Department
- Education Department
- Civil Services (Group I, II, III & IV)
- Electrical Department
- Recruitment Boards in Jharkhand State Government
- Home Defence Recruitment Jharkhand
- Staff Selection Commission Jharkhand
- CCE Examination in Jharkhand State
- Teachers Eligibility Test Jharkhand
- Jharkhand State Judicial Exam
- Jharkhand Police Recruitment
- Health Department
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Govt Jobs
To apply for a government job in Jharkhand, you must meet the eligibility requirements, which include educational requirements, physical standards, and age limits.
Educational Qualifications for Jharkhand Govt Jobs 2023
Jharkhand government jobs are open to people who have completed their 10th (SSC), 12th (Intermediate), graduation, post-graduation, B.Tech, CA, law, MBA, MTech, MCA, etc.
Maximum Age for Jharkhand Govt Jobs 2023
The age limit differs based on the job profile and also the categories of the aspirants. The minimum and maximum ages that applicants must meet in order to successfully register with the authorities will be set by the officials. In general, candidates applying for government jobs in the state of Jharkhand must be at least 18 years old and no older than 65.
Jharkhand Recruitment 2023 Application Form Requirements
Here, we’ve included a few of the usual important documents list that applicants for government jobs in the state of Jharkhand would need to submit.
10th/ SSC Marks List
12th Marks List
Graduation Marks List
Post Graduation Marks List (If applicable)
Date of Birth Certificate
Valid Mail Id (If Required)
Phone Number (If Required)
Caste Certificate (if you are in a reserved Category)
Disability Certificate (If you have any Disability)
Driving Licence (DL)
Passport size photo
Certificate issued by any gazetted officer (If required)
Procedure For Jharkhand Government Govt Job Selection
The following selection method is used by the Jharkhand Government Board of any department to choose the qualified candidates.
- Written Test
- Online Examination
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Group Discussion
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Trade Test
- Merit List
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Role of JPSC - Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Jharkhand, like every other state in India, has a Public Service Commission that primarily oversees civil service jobs in each state. The JPSC conducts various recruitment tests for positions in the state’s numerous services, including the Class-II, Jharkhand Administrative Service, Jharkhand Finance Service, and Jharkhand Educational Service. The JPSC posts include vacancies for the posts of Jharkhand Administrative Service, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Jharkhand Finance Services, etc.
There are various posts in the JPSC Examination, such as
- Jharkhand Administrative Services (JAS)
- Deputy superintendent of police (DSP)
- Jharkhand Finance Services
- Jharkhand Social Security Services
- Jharkhand Information Services
- Jharkhand Planning Services
Teaching Jobs in Jharkhand
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) will hold the Jharkhand TGT/PGT Teacher Recruitment 2023 for government schools in the Jharkhand State. Using a computer-based test, the Jharkhand TGT/PGT Teacher Recruitment Exam 2023 will be held online (CBT).
Jharkhand Police Recruitment
The JH Police Department posts many job announcements in an effort to choose the most qualified candidates. Candidates who want to become Jharkhand police officers can apply and pass the tests to realise their dreams.
Individuals must meet the age and education standards for all Jharkhand Police Recruitment positions before applying. In this part, we discussed the educational and age criteria for Jharkhand Police jobs.
Educational Background for Jharkhand Police Recruitment
Members of the Jharkhand Police Department post job openings for candidates with qualifications such as 10th, 12th, degree, graduate, post-graduate, etc. The qualifications for some of the positions are covered in the section that follows.
- Inspector of Police: Must have a diploma
- Sub-inspectors of police: Candidates are required to hold degrees in their fields from accredited institutions.
- Superintendent of Police: Graduation
- Assistant Sub Inspector of Police: Graduation
- Home Guards: Candidates must have completed the seventh grade for rural home guard positions and the matriculation exam or the 10th grade for urban home guard positions.
- Head Constable: Must have completed grade 12
- Senior Constable: SSC from any accredited institution or board is required.
- Constables: Graduate from an accredited college or university.
Age Requirement for Jharkhand Police Recruitment
Home Guard: Minimum – 19 years, Maximum – 40 years
Police Driver: Minimum – 35 years, Maximum – 45 years
Junior Commissioned Officer: Minimum – 45 years, Maximum – 55 years
Constable: Minimum – 18 years, Maximum – 30 years
Sub Inspector of Police: Minimum – 18 years, Maximum – 37 years
Clerk Cum Computer Operator: Minimum – 19 years, Maximum – 35 years
Applying for Jharkhand Govt Jobs
Step 1: Visit the Jharkhand government’s official website or that of another board or department you want to apply for.
Step 2: Look at the official job posting for the Jharkhand government to see if you qualify based on your education and work history.
Step 3: If the application is available online, follow the link, update the necessary information, upload the required files, and submit.
Step 4: Download the offline application form. If it is an offline application, fill it out, attach the required papers, and submit it to the address provided.
Step 5: Print a copy for future reference.
So, this brings us to the end of all the information you need regarding Jharkhand state govt vacancies 2022. If you need information about government jobs in any other Indian state, you can look at the state-specific page and check out the various vacancies.
Best wishes and happy job-hunting!
Who can apply for Jharkhand govt jobs 2023?
Jharkhand’s government offers employment to those with a variety of educational backgrounds and levels of experience, including those with an 8th grade education, a 10th grade education, a 12th grade education, an ITI, a diploma, an engineer, etc. You need to check the eligibility criteria and then apply accordingly.
What is the age limit to apply for Jharkhand state govt jobs 2023 vacancies?
There are different minimum ages set by each Jharkhand board for different positions. It may vary based on the aspirant’s category and type of job. You must be between the ages of 18 and 35 to apply for a government job in the state of Jharkhand.
Which Jharkhand govt jobs 2023 do not require a formal examination?
In Jharkhand, there are boards that do not require you to write an exam and hire you only on the basis of qualifications. You only need to clear the interview with valid educational credentials.
For example, postmen, pump operators, drivers, office assistants, security, etc.
How to apply for Jharkhand govt jobs 2023 online?
You must check the list and requirements for the job. After that, you select the job posting you want to apply for. You can view the entire notification by clicking the link. The link to apply online can be found on the notification page. By clicking on that link, you can apply online for the job opening in question.
How to prepare for the Jharkhand govt jobs 2023?
You can prepare by studying previous year’s question papers, study materials, current affairs, general knowledge, preparation tips, logical reasoning, etc.