Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Rajasthan High Court Vacancies 2023
Various vacancies are announced by the high court of Rajasthan for clerk grade II, junior judicial assistant and judicial assistant. Check the vacancy details, reservation criteria, eligibility criteria, examination fees, pay scale, important dates and other details on our website.
Download the official notification
Exam Scheme for Clerk, JA, JJA
The educational qualification required for the posts of clerk, JA, JJA is a graduate degree and basic computer knowledge. For testing the eligibility of a candidate, two exams are conducted – one for testing the subject knowledge and another for testing the computer knowledge. The pattern shall be as follows:-
- Section I – Written exam
- Section II – Computer based test
Exam Pattern for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2023
The exam for the post of Clerk Grade II, JJA and JA will be divided in two sections.
Section I will be a written test to test basic theoretical calibre of a candidate. The written test will have one paper of 300 marks. There will be 3 sections. Each section will have 50 questions. Each question will have a weightage of 2 marks. It will contain objective type questions. The test will take place through an OMR sheet. There will be no negative marking. It is advised to attempt all the questions.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Marks allotted||Minimum qualifying marks||Total time allotted|
|SC/ ST/ PWD candidates||For candidates of all other categories|
|Hindi||50||100||120 out of 300||135 out of 300||120 mins OR 2 hours|
Section II will be a computer typing based test. It will consist of 2 sections. Font for the test will be as follows:-
- For Hindi – Kruti Dev 010
- For English – Calibri
For qualifying this section, candidates need to maintain a minimum typing speed of 8000 key depressions per hour. All the data should be entered in both English and Hindi.
|Subject||Language||Maximum marks||Minimum marks||Time duration|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Other Candidates|
|Speed Test||Hindi||25||20||22.5||5 mins|
Detailed Syllabus for Rajasthan High Court recruitment 2023
Go through the detailed syllabus here to prepare well for the exam.
Section A- List of subjects and topics
- संधि, संधि के भेद, संधि विछेद
- समास, समास के भेद, सामासिक विग्रह, सामासिक पदों की रचना
- विलोम शब्द
- प्रयायवाची शब्द
- अनेकार्थक शब्द
- वाक्य शुद्धि
- शब्द शुद्धि
- शब्द युग्म
- सार्थक शब्द
- Improvement of sentences
- Voice – Active & Passive
- Tenses/ Sequences of Tenses
- Narralion : Direct and Indirect
- Use of Articles, Determiners and Prepositions
- Transformation of Sentences : Assertive to Negative, Interrogative, Exclamatory and vice-versa
- Correction of sentences including subject, verb, Agreement, Degrees of Adjectives, Connectives emd words wrongly used
- One word substitutions
- Prefixes and Suffixes
- Idioms & Phrases
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Confusable Words
- Current Affairs
- History and Culture of Rajasthan
- Geography and Natural Resources of Rajasthan
- Static GK of India and World
- Formatting of text
- Formatting of Paragraph
- Formatting of Page
- Formatting of Table using proper methods
- Formatting of letters
Qualifying Criteria for Rajasthan High Court Vacancies 2023
The candidates should go through the syllabus and prepare accordingly. Both the sections are to be treated with equal importance. Both section A and section B will be considered while framing the merit list. Total aggregate marks will be counted and merit list will be prepared.
For appearing in Section B, candidates need to qualify Section A first. You need to score a minimum of 45% marks to qualify. If you belong to SC/ ST or PWD category, the minimum qualifying marks are 40%.
PWD candidates will be exempted from appearing in Section B: Computer Type Test.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the various exam centres for the Rajasthan High Court exam?
The exam centres will depend on the number of candidates applying for the exam. You can check the detailed list while applying on the official website.
- What is the examination fee for students belonging to the General category for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2023?
The examination fee is Rs. 500 for General Category students.
- What is the age limit to apply for the exam of Clerk Grade II for Rajasthan High Court recruitment 2023?
For applying, you should age between 18 years and 40 years on 1 January 2023.
- When will the result be announced for Rajasthan High Court recruitment 2023?
Dates for the result are not yet announced. However, results are announced within a month or two after the exam is conducted.
We update the latest sarkari jobs on our website. Check various other jobs in Rajasthan and Judicial services on our website. Sign up to stay tuned.