SSC CGL 2022 Tier 2 Exam Date Out, Notification Pattern, Syllabus
SSC CGL 2022 Tier 2 Exam Date Out: SSC CGL Exam is conducted every year by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the recruitment of Grade “B” and “C” category posts in various Government Ministries, Departments and Offices. The SSC CGL exam is held in 4 stages called Tiers. While the first two are online the latter two are offline exams. The entire process of registration and communication happens online through the official website of SSC. Candidates must qualify for each stage of the SSC CGL exam to proceed to the next one, before being finally selected. The SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam will be conducted on 08th & 10th August 2022.
SSC CGL 2022 Exam
SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level) is considered to be one of the biggest examinations to be conducted for graduate students in India. SSC conducts SSC CGL every year to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in its Subordinate Offices. SSC CGL 2022 will be a great opportunity for students looking forward to a position in the reputed organizations under the central government. Every year thousands of vacancies are filled by SSC in Government departments. While a government job helps to build a stable career, it is also loaded with responsibilities.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam for recruitment to various subordinate services like:
- Assistants in Ministries/Departments, Attached and Subordinate office of the Govt. of India.
- Inspectors of Central Excise & Customs.
- Inspectors of Income Tax.
- Preventive Officers in Customs.
- Examiner in Customs.
- Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics & CBI.
- Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue.
- Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDCs in various offices of Govt. of India.
- Auditor Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA & others.
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC
- Compiler in Registrar General of India.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
Staff Selection Commission has been one of the most desirable organizations for Government exams in India. It conducts Combined Graduate Level – SSC CGL exam every year for recruitment to non-technical Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ non gazetted posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India.
SSC CGL 2022 Exam Summary
Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Graduate Level Exam every year for various subordinate services. For FY 2021-22, SSC CGL Notification 2022 was released on 23rd December 2021 along with all important details about the exam. Check further details from the below table-
|SSC CGL 2022- Overview|
|Exam Name||SSC CGL 2022|
|SSC CGL Full Form||Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Date||08th & 10th August 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Eligibility||Indian citizenship & Graduate (bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline)|
|Exam Duration||Tier 1 – 60 minutes
Tier 2 – 120 minutes
Tier 3 – 60 minutes
Tier 4 – 45 minutes
|Section||Tier 1 – 4 Sections
Tier 2 – 4 Papers
SSC CGL Exam Date 2022
The Online Exam date for the SSC CGL 2022 Tier I exam has been released by the SSC along with its official exam calendar. The Tier 2 exam for SSC CGL 2022 will be conducted on 08th & 10th August 2022 as per SSC Calendar 2022. The exam schedule for the SSC CGL 2022 exam is provided below.
|SSC CGL Exam Date 2022|
|Notification Release Date||23rd December 2021|
|Online Application Process Starts||23rd December 2021 (23:30)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23rd January 2022 (23:30)|
|Last date for the generation of offline Challan||26th January 2022 (23:30)|
|Last date for payment through Challan||27th January 2022|
|The window for Application Form Correction||28th January to 01st February 2022 (23:30)|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Application Status||22nd March 2022|
|SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 (Tier-1)||30th March 2022|
|SSC CGL Exam Date 2022 (Tier-I)||11th to 21st April 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key||2nd May 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2022||04th July 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier I Cut Off 2022||04th July 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Marks 2022||12th July 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier I Final Answer Key||14th July 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Date 2022||08th & 10th August 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Date 2022||21st August 2022|
SSC CGL 2022 Tier 1 Marks Out
Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC CGL marks for the Tier 1 exam on 12th July 2022 along with SSC CGL Tier 1 final answer key. The candidates who appeared in SSC CGL Tier 1 exam can check their marks.
SSC CGL Notification 2022
The Official SSC CGL Notification 2021-2022 was released by the Staff Selection Commission of India on 23rd December 2021 to recruit various vacancies in different departments of Govt. of India. The online application window has been opened for one month from 23rd December 2021 to 23rd January 2022. The SSS CGL 2022 official PDF link has been mentioned below, click on the link and go through the complete details.
SSC CGL Vacancy 2022
The vacancy for SSC CGL 2022 exam will be released in due course of time on ssc.nic.in. Last year, a total of 7035 Vacancies were notified by SSC. The vacancies have seen a decrease as compared to previous years. Candidates can check SSC CGL Vacancy Comparision Year-wise by looking into the vacancy details of SSC CGL.
|SSC CGL Vacancy 2020-21||UR- 2891||SC- 1046||ST- 510||OBC- 1858||Total-7035|
|SSC CGL Vacancy 2019-20||UR- 3674||SC- 1242||ST-667||OBC-2198||Total-8582|
|SSC CGL Vacancy 2018-19||UR- 5770||SC- 1723||ST-845||OBC-2933||Total-11271|
|SSC CGL Vacancy 2017||UR- 4238||SC- 1318||ST-653||OBC-1916||Total-9276|
SSC CGL 2022 Selection Process
SSC CGL 2022 Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
1.1 Tier-I: Computer Based Examination
1.2 Tier-II: Computer Based Examination
1.3 Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
1.4 Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
- All candidates who have applied successfully for SSC CGL 2022 exam, will be assigned Roll numbers and Admit Card for appearing in the Computer Based Examination (Tier-I).
- Based on the marks scored in Tier-I, candidates will be shortlisted, category-wise, to appear in Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations.
- Separate cut-offs will be fixed for Paper-III of Tier-II (i.e. for the post of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO), Paper-IV of Tier-II (i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer) and for Paper-I + Paper-II of Tier-II (i.e. for all other posts).
- Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations will be conducted for all the candidates qualified in Tier-I.
- In Tier-II, all the candidates will be required to appear in Paper-I and Paper-II. However, only specific candidates shortlisted for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) and Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer will be required to appear in Paper-III and Paper-IV respectively.
SSC has introduced minimum qualifying marks in SSC CGL 2022 Exam. Minimum qualifying marks in Tier-I, each Paper of Tier-II and Tier-III Examination are as follows:
14.3.1 UR: 30%
14.3.2 OBC/ EWS: 25%
14.3.3 Others: 20%