Syllabus and Exam Pattern for EXIM Bank Recruitment 2023
This page contains the EXIM Bank syllabus, and those individuals who have applied for the Management Trainee position at EXIM Bank may refer to it for further information. This article provides a comprehensive discussion of the EXIM Bank curriculum for management trainees.
The EXIM Bank test pattern is also described here for the purpose of providing candidates with a better opportunity to prepare for the exam. If candidates read this material, they have a chance of doing well on the upcoming EXIM Bank test.
Candidates who will all be participating in the examination are strongly encouraged to do their best to prepare for the test. The preparation for the test should include reading through the entire syllabus.
Candidates will be able to study effectively for the EXIM Bank Exam if they are familiar with both the EXIM Bank Exam Syllabus and the EXIM Bank Exam Pattern.
The examination for EXIM Bank consists of both a written test taken online and a personal interview. Both objective and descriptive types of questions are included in the online examination. Before beginning their study, applicants who are interested in taking the EXIM Management Trainee exam should first familiarize themselves with the format of the examination, as well as the question papers from previous years and the prerequisites for the test.
Read on to find out how the EXIM Bank exams are set up and what management trainees need to know for the EXIM Bank.
EXIM Bank Management Trainee Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023: Exam Overview
EXIM is an EXPORT-IMPORT Bank that conducts a test for the purpose of recruiting applicants who are interested in joining EXIM Bank as management trainees. This test is part of the recruitment process for the EXIM Bank. The government of India formed this bank in order to facilitate the provision of export credit and to act as a model for international export credit agencies. It acts as a driver of expansion across all of the businesses. Here is an overview of how to apply for jobs at EXIM Bank:
|EXIM Bank Recruitment 2023 Overview|
|Name of the Exam||EXIM Bank Exam|
|Conducting Body||Export-Import Bank|
|Name of the post||Management Trainee|
|Place||All over India|
|Job Type||Government job|
|Mode of application||online|
|Selection process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Training duration||2 years|
EXIM Bank Stage 1
The written test will make up Stage 1 of the EXIM Bank qualification process. The written test will be given for a total of 150 points and consist of questions with multiple choice answers. The following is a rundown of the material that will be covered in the online test.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
- General Awareness
EXIM Bank Reasoning Syllabus
- Time and Work
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Number Series
- Time and Distance
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Profit and Loss
- Decimals and Fractions
- Ratio and Time
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- The relationship between Numbers
- Ratio and Proportion
EXIM Bank Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Problem Solving
- Number Series
- Arithmetical Computation
- Decision Making
- Figure Classification
- Analytical Functions
- Visual Memory
- Similarities and Differences
- Space Visualization
- Non-Verbal Series
- Relationship Concepts
EXIM Bank English Syllabus
- Error Correction
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Idioms & Phrases
- Sentence Completion
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Passage Completion
- Unseen Passages
- Fill in the Blanks
- Theme detection
- Word Formation
EXIM Bank General Awareness Syllabus
- Indian Financial System
- Abbreviations and Economic Terminologies
- Government Schemes
- Books & Authors
- Science & Technology
- Current Affairs
- Summits & Conferences
- Current Ministers & Governors
- Capitals & Currencies
EXIM Bank IT Developer Syllabus
- Core Banking System (Finacle Core)
- Finacle Core Customisation
- Jasper Reports, SQL Server Reporting Service
- Oracle Database administration and PL/SQL
- Java script
- Web Technologies
- Computer Awareness
- Operating Systems – Windows / Linux / AIX
- Message queuing service
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Other Banking Technologies
EXIM Bank Manager (Legal) Syllabus
- Arbitration Act
- Banking law & practice
- Civil procedure Code
- Companies Act (provisions relating to incorporation, Types of Companies, the business that a company can
engage, borrowings, security creation, filing of charges, Duties & obligations, rights and liabilities of Directors,
Auditors, Company Secretary, Cost Accountant and other professionals, the role of independent directors, nonexecutive directors, nominee directors, LLPs, related parties, liquidation & winding up),
- Contract Act
- Constitution of India (Chapters on Fundamental Right, Writs, High Court, Supreme Court, Executive,
legislature and Judiciary, trade and Commerce, Money Bills, Union list, State List and Concurrent List),
- Criminal laws
- Debt Recovery laws (Securitisation Act, Debt Recovery Tribunals),
- Evidence Act,
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
- Negotiable Instruments Act
- Transfer of Property Act
- Indian Stamp Act
- Basic principles of international trade and international laws
- Right to Information Act
- The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace Act, 2013
EXIM Bank Personal Interview
Those applicants who have been shortlisted will be contacted for an in-person interview. Questions about current events and those pertinent to the candidate’s intended line of work will be included in the examination. You are required to present views that are not prejudiced. The candidate’s communication abilities, confidence, team management skills, listening skills, manner, body language, and professional approach are evaluated throughout this step of the process. To advance to the next level, candidates must demonstrate an understanding of relevant current events.
EXIM Bank Exam Pattern 2023
pplicants will have to go through two stages of the selection process, as was previously mentioned. Because of the high number of applicants, candidates need to make sure they are properly prepared. If you want to do well on the test, it is essential to have a comprehensive understanding of the EXIM Bank exam format. It will help you improve your score and prepare you more appropriately for the section. For a better understanding, you should get to know how the test is set up and how it is graded.
The applicants who are able to demonstrate that they meet the requirements for the position of EXIM Bank Management Trainee are required to take a written test that is administered on a computer. The computer-based examination is an objective kind of test that consists of questions with a variety of answer options to choose from. There is a penalty of minus one quarter of a point subtracted from the total score for each incorrect response, as well as a negative marking for each incorrect answer. The topics that will be included in the computer-based test will be determined by the positions for which the applicants have submitted their resumes.
|EXIM Bank Management Trainee Exam Pattern 2023|
|Name of the Subjects||Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Financial Awareness with reference to the banking industry||40||40|
|Descriptive Paper on English||
|Descriptive Paper on Professional Knowledge||
EXIM Bank Section Wise Marks Weightage
Below you will find a breakdown of the marks according to the several sections that were tested during the written exam. In the following text, candidates can discover the EXIM Bank Section Wise Marks Weightage for the Online Test.
EXIM Bank Preparation Strategy
- To maintain current knowledge of events and do better on the general awareness portion of the exam, candidates should read newspapers and reviews of notable events from the previous year. By looking at General Knowledge and Current Affairs, candidates can keep their knowledge up to date.
- If you want to expand your vocabulary and speak English more fluently, read as many books as you can. The candidate’s performance in the descriptive exam as well as the group discussions will both benefit from this.
- You may gauge your degree of readiness by taking a practice exam provided by EXIM Bank, which is available for free. The Testbook Test Series can be used to prepare for a wide range of competitive exams, and the series is also available online for free.
- “Practice makes perfect,” as the saying goes, and doing so will assist you in managing your time, comprehending the patterns of questions, and becoming accustomed to them.
- Candidates who have been invited to an interview should make sure to bring both original and certified copies of all of their papers and place them in a folder that is resistant to water. In addition to that, make sure you have a strong introduction and that you are confident.
Remember These Important Facts Regarding the EXIM Bank Management Trainee Exam Structure
- The online exam for management trainees at EXIM Bank will be given entirely in English, including all of the questions.
- After the questions with numerous response alternatives, there will be five choices. The candidates have to choose the appropriate response out of the five available.
- The student will lose one-fourth of the total points possible on the question for every incorrect response.
- In order for candidates to have their descriptive papers reviewed, they must first get a score that is higher than the sectional cut-off. The descriptive papers will only be read and scored for the applicants who pass the objective test.
- It’s possible that there will be sectional cut-off marks in addition to the overall one for the test.
- The bank will base the cut-off marks it uses to choose candidates on the number of open positions.
- The whole test will take you a total of two hours and thirty minutes to complete.
- The answers to the questions for the descriptive paper need to be filled out using the keyword.
- When working on objective-type questions, candidates can’t click on any of the keyboard keys.
- After the completion of the objective exam and its automated submission, the descriptive paper on English will immediately begin, and then the descriptive paper on professional knowledge will immediately follow it. Here is a rough outline of how the exam on professional knowledge’s descriptive paper should be set up.
- In the descriptive paper on professional knowledge, the questions will be based on the suggestive areas that are listed below:
- A consideration of the balance sheet
- IRAC norms
- Auditing procedures for risk management
- Project Appraisal
- Procedures directly associated with recuperation
- Digitalization of banking, etc.
- Candidates won’t be allowed to click “Finally Submit” until after they’ve used up every second of the allotted time for the exam.
Applicants should make it a habit to check the EXIM Bank’s official website on a frequent basis for any new information on the Management Trainee test.
Following the publication of the results of the online exam, the remaining applicants will be contacted to participate in a personal interview. The applicants who made the cut will get an email including all of the relevant information on the interview, including the location, the time, and the date.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What Is The Structure Of The Examination For Stage 1 Of The Exim Bank Exam?
The first stage will consist of a written examination. In the article, prospective candidates will get a complete examination format.
- How Many Marks Does The Exim Bank Stage 1 Exam Have To Be Passed With?
The first stage will be graded out of a possible 150 points.
- What Are The Next Steps After Qualifying For Stage 1 Of The Exim Bank?
Following the completion of the first level of qualification, applicants will be contacted for a personal interview.
- How Should You Get Ready for the EXIM Bank Interview in 2023?
Candidates should keep themselves apprised of recent developments in relevant fields. In addition to that, make it a point to focus on improving your communication abilities as well as your body language.
- When It Comes To The Exim Bank Mt Recruitment 2023, What Are The Steps Involved In The Selection Process?
The Board will conduct an objective type test, a descriptive paper, and an interview in order to choose the successful candidates for the position.
- What Is The Total Amount Of Time Allotted For The Exam For The Exim Bank Manager Recruitment 2023?
For the EXIM Bank Manager Recruitment 2023, the time allotted for the objective type test is 80 minutes, while the time allotted for the descriptive paper is 150 minutes.
We have covered everything regarding the exam pattern and syllabus of Exim Bank Recruitment 2023, and we hope that you will benefit from the thorough coverage of these on this page. If you want general information about notification, eligibility, qualifications, and the number of posts, please click here.