Latest Exam Format & Syllabus for Haryana & Punjab High Court 2023 Clerk Exam
The Haryana & Punjab High Court Clerk 2023 Exam Pattern & Syllabus have been published by the higher authority under the High Court of Punjab and Haryana in the authorised notice. Students must be familiar with the Haryana & Punjab High Court Clerk 2023 Syllabus and Exam format to perform well on the test. The aspirants must be familiar with the syllabus to create a study plan and make the necessary preparations.
- The two stages of the computer-based tests & computer proficiency will make up the hiring process for the position of high court clerk for Haryana Punjab.
- The Haryana & Punjab and High Court 2023 Clerk Solution Key will allow the aspirants to verify their estimated scores.
- The aspirants can study wherever they are by downloading the Haryana & Punjab High Court 2023 Clerk syllabus in PDF format.
The applicant can read this article to learn more about the Haryana & Punjab High Court Clerk 2023 Syllabus and Exam format, preparation resources, scoring system, and exam-cracking techniques.
Curriculum for Haryana & Punjab HCC Recruitment 2023 Exam
The Haryana & Punjab High Court 2023 Clerk Syllabus must be well understood by the aspirants to begin preparing for the exam. General knowledge & English composition are included in the computer-based test. The following provides a full syllabus for the Haryana & Punjab High Court Clerk 2023 exam:
Name of the Subject
Test Pattern for the the2023 High Court Clerk in Haryana & Punjab
Knowing the Haryana & Punjab High Court Clerk Exam Pattern 2023 & Syllabus will help aspirants understand the test in depth. For the positions of Haryana & Punjab High Court Clerks, the hiring process will have two stages: a test of computer proficiency & a computer-based test. Below is a detailed discussion of the exam format for each stage:
- It will be both a subjective & objective exam.
- There will be a combined 30 subjective & 70 objective questions, which will be distributed across the English Composition & General Knowledge sections.
- For the exam, a total of 100 points will be given.
- For the objective portion, there is a negative marking of 1/4 of a mark.
- The computer-based test lasts for two hours in total.
|Time||Name of the subject||Sort of Exam||Maximum
|1.||120 minutes or 2 hours||General Knowledge||Objective||50||33% in each topic, but no aspirants will be regarded as having passed the test unless he or she receives 40% overall in the two subjects.|
|Subjective (Letter, Translation, Essay, Precis,)||30|
Test of Computer Proficiency
The computer-based test must be passed for aspirants to be hired for the position of Haryana & Punjab High Court Clerk. Aspirants must receive 40% or more, or 4 or more marks, to be eligible for the SpreadSheet Test, which has 10 marks and lasts 10 minutes. Aspirants must complete the Part II English computer typing test at a pace of 30 WPM.
Haryana & Punjab HCC 2023 Exam Study Plan
To achieve a score higher than the Haryana & Punjab HCC 2023 Cut-Off Scores, aspirants must have a sound preparation plan. Below we have provided a few helpful preparation tips:
- To better understand the problems asked in the Test, the aspirants must solve the question paper from the previous year.
- To ace the test, candidates can use a variety of online study resources and frequently administer practise exams or test series.
- To perform well in the test, applicants must carefully create a schedule and take brief, concise notes.
- To achieve the highest possible grades, aspirants must thoroughly review each subject and understand how to manage their time.
Best Preparation Books
Aspirants can begin their studies for the Haryana & Punjab HCC 2023 Examination by choosing from various study resources. Here is a list of some of the top Haryana & Punjab High Court Clerk Preparation Books:
Name of the Subject
|General Awareness (GA)||The Mega Yearbook||Written by Disha Experts / Disha Publications|
|English||Perfect Competitive English||V. K Sinha|
|Objective General English||S.P Bakshi|
|English Grammar and Composition||S.C Gupta|
|General English for all Competitive Exams||S C Gupta/ Arihant|
Steps to download the Hall Ticket for Haryana & Punjab 2023 Clerk Recruitment
- The aspirants must go to the SSSC’s authorised website.
- On the home page of the website, the aspirants must search for “Aspirant’s Alerts.”
- The aspirants must locate and select the Haryana & Punjab High Court Clerk Hall Ticket 2023 link.
- The aspirants need to enter their registration ID and passcode to download their Hall Ticket.
- The hall ticket will display on the screen, and the aspirants must print it out for future use.
What topics must be covered to pass the Haryana & Punjab High Court 2023 Clerk Exam?
For the Haryana & Punjab High Court 2023 Clerk Exam, students must study English Composition and General Knowledge.
How many questions will be on the exam for the Haryana & Punjab High Court 2023 Clerk Exam?
In the 100-question exam for the Haryana & Punjab High Court 2023 Clerk Exam, 50 of the questions will come from the English section & 50 from the General Knowledge section.
How many points will the Haryana & Punjab High Court 2023 Clerk Exam have in total?
The Haryana & Punjab High Court 2023 Clerk Exam carries 100 total points.
The High Court Clerk exam for Haryana & Punjab will be offered online?
It will be a computer-based test for the Haryana & Punjab High Court 2023 Clerk Exam.
When will the final cut-off scores will be released for Haryana & Punjab 2023 Clerk Recruitment?
Soon after the exam has been conducted, the Haryana & Punjab High Court Clerk exam cut-off marks will be made public on the authorised website.