Chandigarh Junior Auditor Recruitment Exam’s Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023
The Chandigarh Administration will organise an online written exam for the post of Chandigarh Junior Auditor. Aspirants who have already applied for this job must also go through the latest exam pattern & syllabus for the same. Candidates can also verify the most recent syllabus & exam pattern released by the authority by reviewing it on the authorised website of the Chandigarh administration https://chandigarh.gov.in/.
Here, in this post we have discussed the details syllabus and exam format for the mentioned post. Not only this, but we will also discuss the most effective preparation tips & Tricks for you so that you can perform extremely well in the exam.
Ensure you read the entire article to get in-depth knowledge about the recruitment drive & its syllabus.
Most Recent Syllabus for Junior Auditor Post in Chandigarh Administration
Kindly check the subject-wise syllabus for the Junior Auditor Recruitment Exam.
Syllabus for Computer Knowledge
- Networking Hardware & Software
- Fundamentals of Computer
- History of Computers
- Future of Computers
- Basic Knowledge of the Internet
- Security Tools
- Computer Shortcut Keys
- Computer Languages
- MS Office
- Input and Output Devices
- Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- Arithmetic (Number Theory)
- Elementary Mathematics
- Number Systems
- Cube Roots
- Square Roots
- Decimals & Fractions
- L.C.M. & H.C.F.
- Chain Rule
- Ratio and Proportion
- Additional Topics In Arithmetic
- Streams & Boats
- Calendars & Clocks
- Allegation & Mixture
- Cisterns & Pipes
- Games & Races
- Unitary Method
- Problems on Trains
- Time and Distance
- Work & Time
- Wages & Work
- Commercial Maths
- Compound Interest
- Simple Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Mensuration- Volumes & Areas
- Perimeter & Area of Plane Figure
- Surface & Volume Area of Solid
Syllabus for Analytical/ Logical ability
- Reasoning Tests
- Verbal Tests
- Analytical Reasoning
- Distance & Direction Test
- Complex Arrangement Test
- Linear Arrangement Test
- Analogy Test
- Coding-Decoding Test
- Classification (Odd Man Out) Test
- Series Test
- Symbols and Notations
- Blood Relationships Test
- Alphabet Test
- Data Interpretation Test
- Data Sufficiency Test
- Logic Tests
- Statements Arguments
- Statements Assumptions
- Statements Conclusions
- Non-Verbal Tests
- Statements Action
- Problems Based on Symmetry
- Classification (Non-Verbal Tests)
- Problems Based on Visual Ability
- Analogy (Non-Verbal Tests)
- Series (Non-Verbal Tests)
Syllabus for General Knowledge
- General Knowledge
- General Topics
- Animals Famous Personalities
- First Largest Longest Etc In World
- Books And Authors
- Discoveries & Inventions
- Currencies Religions
- Fashion Prizes And Awards
- Disasters World Organizations
- Dances Sanctuaries
- Environment Statistical Data – World
- Famous Places Trade Awareness
- Universe Earth
- General Studies Solar System
- General Geography
- General History
- General Economics Study
- General Concepts (Polity)
- General Polity
- General Computer Science
- General Science
- Current Events
- Sports And Recreation
- Current Events Topic Wise, International
- Persons Places Awards Authors
- Current Events Period Wise National
- Science And Technology
- Trade Awareness
Syllabus for English
- English Vocabulary
- Spelling Mistakes
- English Proficiency
- Phrases & Idioms
- Sentence Formation
- One Word Substitution
- Sentence Completion
- Sentence Improvement
- Sentence Reconstruction
- Rearrangement of Words in Sentences
- Paragraph Formation
- Rearrangement of Sentence in Paragraph
- Fill in The Blanks
- Paragraph Completion
- English Usage Errors
- Cloze Tests
- Spotting Errors
- Accounts and Audit (Graduate Level)
- English Comprehension
- Common Errors
- Sentence Correction
- Inappropriate Usage of Words
Syllabus for Accounting
- Law and Ethics
- Cost and Management Auditing
- Direct Taxation
- Indirect Taxation
- Strategic Performance Management
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Customs and FTP
- Multi-disciplinary Case Study
- Internal Auditing
- Professional Ethics & Advanced Auditing
- International Taxation
- Business Valuation
- Corporate Financial Reporting
- Fundamentals of Statistics & Mathematics
- External Auditing
- Tax Laws and Practice
- Administrative Procedure and ICDS
- Economics and Management
- Company Accounts and Audit
- Strategic Cost Management
- Corporate Laws and Compliance
Exam Pattern for the Chandigarh Junior Auditor 2023 Recruitment Exam
|Order Number||Name of the Subjects||Total Questions||Total Scores||Duration of the Exam|
(Grammar & Vocabulary) Language Proficiency
|10||10||120 minutes or 2 Hours|
|2||General Knowledge (GK)||10||10|
|4||Reasoning, Mental Ability, &
Arithmetic (10th standard)
|5||Audit & Accounts (Graduation
|6||Total score & time||100||100|
- The Exam pattern for the Chandigarh Junior Auditor Post will consist of a written examination.
- 100 objective types of questions will be there in the paper with MCQ type answer with each question of 1 point.
- The time allotted to complete the exam is 120 mins or 2 hours
- You will have to pay a penalty of 0.25 marks for attempting any wrong answer.
- The question paper will only be accessible in English Language.
- The question & answer sheet will be posted online the day before the exam to allow for any objections to the answers.
- Chandigarh will be the exam location of the written exam.
Admit Card for the Chandigarh Junior Auditor Exam in 2023
Currently, there is no update about the Chandigarh Junior Auditor Exam 2023 released by the Chandigarh administration. But, don’t worry, the hall ticket or admit card for the Chandigarh Junior Auditor Exam 2023 will be released by the Chandigarh Administration just a few days before the exam. Once the hall ticket will be released, you can download it from the authorised website by following a few basic steps.
- Go to the Chandigarh administration’s authorised website https://chandigarh.gov.in/.
Then check for the Chandigarh Adminstration Junior Auditor Hall Ticket URL under the category “Careers.”
- Click the provided link.
- During the registration process, enter your current registration number.
- Your computer screen will now display the Junior Auditor Hall Ticket.
- To use it later, make a duplicate of it on your computer.
What subjects are there in the Chandigarh Junior Auditor 2023 Exam?
The main subjects that are covered in the Chandigarh Junior Auditor 2023 Exam are Computer Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical/analytical ability, General Knowledge, English, and Accounting.
Is there any negative marking system for the Chandigarh Junior Auditor 2023 Exam?
Yes, there is a negative grading system for the Chandigarh Junior Auditor 2023 Exam. O.25 score will be deducted for any wrong answer.
What is the time duration for the Chandigarh Junior Auditor 2023 written exam?
You will be given 2 hours or 120 minutes to complete the written exam for Chandigarh Junior Auditor 2023 Exam.
From where I can obtain the hall ticket for the Chandigarh Junior Auditor 2023 Exam?
You can simply download the hall ticket from the authorised website of the Chandigarh administration https://chandigarh.gov.in/ once it is released by the authority.
What sorts of questions will be asked in the Chandigarh Junior Auditor 2023 exam?
The questions will be Objective in nature with MCQ-type answers.
What number of total questions will there be in the Chandigarh Junior Auditor 2023 Exam?
There will be a total of 100 questions in the Chandigarh Junior Auditor 2023 Exam each worth 1 point.
What will I need to download the hall ticket for the Chandigarh Junior Auditor 2023 Exam?
To download the hall ticket, you will need your registration number and passcode.