Get To Know About Madras High Court First
The Madras High Court is one of the top three High Courts in India laid out at the Presidency towns, on the date 26th of June 1862. It is the most reputed and noteworthy court in Tamil Nadu, practising unique jurisdiction over the city of Madras. Every year Madras High Court announces the recruitment of highly skilled candidates to join MCH with great roles and responsibilities.
The MCH has delivered the latest notification for enlisting interested candidates for various posts. Let’s talk about this in detail.
Tamil Nadu is a south Indian state and is bordered by the Indian union territory of Puducherry and the states of Kerala, Karnataka, and Andhra Pradesh, as well as having an international maritime border with Sri Lanka. The capital of Tamil Nadu is Chennai, and it is the second-richest, most economically prosperous, and most industrialized state in all of India.
You can get many govt job opportunities in Tamil Nadu if you have the qualifications and are eligible to apply.
The following public sector employment agencies are active in offering government jobs in Tamil Nadu:
Tamil Nadu govt jobs- Overview
|Name of posts
||State govt jobs
|Number of posts
|Number of districts
District wise vacancies in Tamil Nadu
Various Public Sector Undertakings for Tamil Nadu govt jobs 2022-2023
There are many central government, state government, and public sector banks in Tamil Nadu that offer govt jobs and have different eligibility criteria for the various positions they have.Therefore, if you are interested in a govt job in any of the below-listed departments, then you can check your qualifications and apply accordingly.
Central Govt Public Sector Units in TN:
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC), Chennai
- Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL), Trichy
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL), Gopalapuram, Chennai
- Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (CPCL), Chennai
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), Kancheepuram
- National Textile Corporation Limited (NTCL), Coimbatore
- Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Ltd., Chennai
- Ennore Port Ltd., Chennai
- Madras Fertilisers Limited, Chennai
- Sethusamudram Corpn. Ltd., Chennai
- Tamil Nadu Trade Promotion Organisation, Chennai
- United India Insurance Company, Chennai
- RailTel Corporation of India Limited, Chennai
Tamil Nadu Government Organising Industries:
TN Govt Banks:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a government department in Tamil Nadu that is in charge of hiring people for jobs in the public service of the state.The commission holds several exams throughout the year to sustain the workforce for the many government agencies that are considered to be under the control of the TNPSC, for gazetted and non-gazetted posts as required, in addition to conducting civil service recruitments. TNPSC has official websites at http://tnpscexams.in/ and http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
Based on the types of duties, responsibilities, salary structures, and other factors, the TNPSC has divided the jobs into eight groups.
Here is the list of some of the exams it conducts:
Combined Civil Services Examination – I (Group 1 Services)
- Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Examination
- Combined Library and Information Services Examination
- Combined Geology Service Examination
- Combined Statistics Service Examination
- Combined Civil Services Examination – II (Group-II And Group-II A Services)
- Combined Civil Services Examination-III (Group-III Services)
- Combined Civil Services Examination-IV (Group-IV Services & VAO)
Tamil Nadu Govt Teacher Jobs 2022-2023
Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Chennai, Government of Tamil Nadu posts vacancies on its website http://trb.tn.nic.in/
|Post Graduate Assistants
|Block Education Officer
All those who are interested and qualified can submit an online application through the official website. The candidates will be chosen based on how much weight is given to the written tests and how carefully the certificates are checked.
A written test, certification verification, and an in-person interview will all be used in the selection process, although some posts will not require written tests.
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2022-2023
The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) posts police personnel recruitment announcements in pdf format for a variety of open positions.
Candidates interested in the TN Police Job 2022-2023 should visit the TN Police website, tnpolice.gov.in, for additional information. The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) information, including educational requirements, age restrictions, application procedures, application fees, and how to apply, is available here.
The minimum age requirement for the 2022-2023 TN Police recruitment by the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) is 18 years, while the maximum age is updated in the TN Police notification.
10th and 12th Pass Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu
Those looking for government jobs in Tamilnadu will find a plethora of government jobs for 12th pass holders.The Tamil Nadu government frequently posts official notices about job openings for a wide range of personnel, including peons, multitasking staff, cooks, assistants, attenders, operators, firefighters, drivers, security officers, trackmen, constables, and others. Anyone who has finished high school can apply for a job with the government at any government agency.
The government positions for 12th pass are available in the banks, railways, police, and other state and federal government agencies as well as in the police and army of Tamil Nadu.
List of Required Documents for TN Government Job Applications
For purposes of identification, the specific recruitment agency for Tamilnadu Government Jobs requests that applicants upload the documents listed below when completing the application. Only if you consistently upload the required documents will the application be accepted.
- Residence certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate or SSC marks memo
- Marks memos of 10th/12th/Graduation/Post Graduation
- Passport size photo.
- Community certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Physically Disabled Certificate (If Required)
- Valid id proof (Any of below)
- Voter Id
- Driving Licence
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Ration Card
- A Certificate signed by Gazetted Officer
How to apply for Tamil Nadu govt jobs 2022-2023
We are here to help you find a Sarkari Job in the Tamil Nadu Government. We post TN Govt Jobs on this page and keep it current with the most recent job notifications each day. You must be vigilant and submit your application before the deadline because the TN state government only accepts online forms within the allotted time frame. We’ve listed every step here to make the process easier:
- Visit the TN Govt Jobs 2022-2023 page.
- Look through the “Tamilnadu Job Notifications” list.
- Then, click the notification link after locating the pertinent notification that interests you.
- The notice page loads up with all the required information. Check out the requirements for salary, age restriction, online form fees, application method, and how to apply.
- If you think you are qualified for the job after reading all the information, follow the instructions in the “How to Apply” section.
- Send your application as directed if the TN government entity is taking applications offline.
- If applications are accepted online, fill out the form correctly and send it in.
- For future use, print out the page
That brings us to the end of our Tamil Nadu govt jobs 2022-2023 page and we hope that you will benefit from the information we have provided and can now easily look for the most appropriate govt job that matches your qualifications. Please make note of the last date of the application as it is very important to keep track of. You can subscribe to our free job alerts and can get up-to-date information about all the Tamil Nadu state govt jobs 2022-2023 vacancies. If you’re looking for information on government job openings in a state other than Tamil Nadu, visit our state pages.
Happy Job Hunting and best wishes!
Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs in 2022-2023 - Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection procedure for Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs 2022-2023?
Usually, the recruiting company comes up with the selection process to see how good the candidates are. Therefore, the TN government will provide jobs to the candidates who have advanced to the final stages of the screening process. The steps for selecting the ideal candidates are as follows.
- Written Test/Screening Test (Computer Based Test/ OFFLINE)
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Physical Standard Test/ Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Test
- Group Discussion
- Trade/ Skill Test
- Document Verification
Can I apply for many Tamil Nadu state govt jobs 2022-2023?
You may apply for two or more recruiting notifications from the same board. The eligibility requirements for that specific advertisement and exam date, however, must be met.
How can I apply for TN state govt jobs 2022-2023 vacancies online?
You can apply for TN govt jobs 2022-2023 online by clicking on the application link for the job you are applying for. After clicking the link, you will be able to see the full notification and how to apply. You can apply online for the relevant job by clicking on that link.
Do I Have to Pay a Fee to Apply for Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2022-2023?
The answer is yes; applicants must pay the application fee for some Tamil Nadu government jobs in 2022-2023. The application fee will be different from position to position and category to category.
What educational qualifications are required to apply for TN govt jobs 2022-2023?
The Tamil Nadu government has a number of boards that offer several chances for people with diverse qualifications. As a result, candidates having different qualifications can apply for different job vacancies in Tamil Nadu.